Game On is looking for an experienced team leader to take on the role of Audio Producer. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, expertise in managing projects, priorities, schedules and team members. The Audio Producer works with the CEO and Head of operations to define the Product Vision, develop milestone deliverables for the internal team and ensure they are met on-time and within budget. This role is dynamic and multi-faceted, working with core game team partners to craft an end to end audio vision for an ambitious new project. As a leader on the Game On Audio team you are responsible for delivering a high quality and engaging audio experience.
What we need
- Work with the audio team and dev partners to establish a strong creative audio vision.
- Communicate and execute vision, at all levels.
- Own the final mix of the game, cut scenes, and marketing videos.
- Advocate and design audio pipeline features and workflow processes.
- Bring out the best in your team members and peers.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple studios across the world.
Why you’ll be the perfect fit
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for video games, with an overwhelming drive to create a world class audio experience.
- You have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in every step of the pipeline; studio and location recording, from precision editing and design to technical implementation.
- You love yourself some project management. You’re comfortable, and excel, at managing a few different projects at once. You can self-direct to break out priorities across what’s most important vs. what’s most urgent.
- A clear understanding of what success looks like helps you zero in on the most important things. You feel good when you show results.
- Your approach to work thrives in an early stage environment. You approach tough situations with a solution-oriented mindset and focus on what you can learn from new challenges.
- Minimum of height years game audio or related industry (film) experience, in a leadership capacity.
- Experience working with production methodologies and either sound design or VO pipelines.
- Have shipped at least one AAA game with production responsibilities.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative – the ability to make sense of the ambiguous.
- Experience working across different disciplines (design, art, engineering) to make sure project needs are properly tracked.
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing insight and influence into how to deliver more effectively and mitigate risks.
- Strong people management skills; calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong artistic and creative sensibilities, with a focus on the big picture.
- Proven track record delivering high quality audio content for games and/or films.
- Has general experience using game development tools, technology and/or pipelines.
- Expert knowledge of modern sound creation techniques, processing and standards.
- Analytic thinker and problem solver in a collaborative environment.
- Positive attitude
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.Apply