Game engine programmer
Game On is looking for experienced programmers to develop, debug, and optimize engine-level systems in the Unreal Engine. Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms
- Develop and maintain new and existing systems for managing memory and streaming
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games and game technology
- A keen interest in analyzing and optimizing existing game and engine code
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Solid understanding of one or several components of Unreal Engine such as Material Editor and Shader, Blueprints, Animation, Scene Building, Sequencer, Lighting etc.
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unreal Engine experience
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.Apply